Happy Cake Smiley The World Accordining to Me: ;D

Monday, June 11, 2012

;D

Ya, I couldn't come up with a post title, soooo, anyways I haven't been posting 'cause I was at Annabeth's house and she lives like, 60 miles away! So ya, no posting........  She made and account on Chiken, I mean Chicken, Smoothie! (Why do I always mix that up?!) Her username there is Dovewing☆☆☆. And did you notice the rainbow links on my blog? Well, I got the HTML code for them, here's where I got it:Spice up Your Blog 
To get the rainbows just click on this pic on Spice up Your Blog:
This post doesn't seam complete without a
picture, so I'll just put a random rainbow cat!
http://happyzenpet.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/tie-dyed-rainbow-cat.jpg?w=390&h=472
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment